Does coaching interest you? Do you like kids? Do you like playing games?
Does riding bikes with kids and playing games sound like fun?
Manitoba Cycling is looking to train instructors to help launch the new “HopOn” experience with partnerships in Manitoba.
Are you the Right fit?
- Fun, likes to smile, and is good with kids
- Athletic, energectic, and enthusiastic about cycling and getting kids active
- Open to learning new coaching and teaching skills
- Looking to gain experience delivering athletic programs
- A minimum of 18 years old.
What is in it for you?
- Gain Valuable Work Experience
- Earn Income
- Receive Mentorship and Training
- Work Outside
- Positively impact kids in your community
- Have Fun!
More information about the MCA Cycling Instructor opportunity (HERE)!
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to Twila Cruickshank at Manitoba Cycling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCCP Community Coach training
- HopOn instructor training
- Screening, First Aid, & Safesport training