Last Call for MCA Board Nominations – Thank you.
Please note that the following Manitoba Cycling Association board positions are up for election at this years Annual General Meeting on November 26,2016:
- President – 2 year term
- Mountain Bike Director – 2 year term
- Road Director- 1 year term
- Cyclo-cross Director – 2 year term
- Kid of Mud Director – 2 year term
- Recreation & Transportation Director – 2 year term
For an overview of positions, election cycles, and incumbents to date (Click Here)
- MCA Board of Director Nomination Form (Click Here)
- MCA Organizational Chart (Click Here)
- MCA Board Contacts (Click Here)
For more information about any of the Director positions within the Manitoba Cycling please contact the MCA office at 204-925-5686
The MCA advances athletes along the performance pathway and develops partnerships to promote the growth of cycling in Manitoba.
A community working together to achieve sustainable growth and performance leaving a legacy for cycling in Manitoba.
Community – Excellence – Integrity – Sportsmanship – Sport for Life