Thank you to all of our members who attended the MCA AGM on Monday evening.
I am excited to announce a full slate of volunteer directors as we move immediately into the 2022 season planning phase.
There are some fresh new ideas on the horizon. Stay tuned for more details as we prepare for a comeback season.
My sincere thanks to the list of people below for investing their time, energy, and passion into Manitoba Cycling! In order to be great, we will need a community of leaders to support our Directors. Please consider getting involved with a club. Our clubs have the opportunity to appoint a committee representative to each of our Road, Mountain, Cyclocross race committees as well as our Kids of Mud program. We also often look for volunteers to form smaller sub-committees from time to time for special (shorter-term) projects.
- President – Paul Huntington
- Vice President – Vanessa Peters
- Treasurer – Currie Gillespie
- Secretary – Karin McSherry
- Kids of Mud – Marty Gaudet
- Provincial Program – Don Rose
- Mountain Bike – JP Peters
- Road – Jonathan Carson
- Cyclocross – Brad Gauthier
- Recreation & Transportation – Twila Fillion
- Marketing & Communications – Dustin White