Attention all Cycling Clubs:
Friendly reminder that annual club affiliations are due by January 31, 2022
Annual Fee: $125.00 + GST
There are three (3) ways to affiliated your club or trade team:
- ONLINE: https://ccnbikes.com/#!/memberships/manitoba-cycling-association-club-sanctioning
- E-TRANSFER to: MCA.email@example.com
- MAIL A CHEQUE: Payable to: Manitoba Cycling. Address: 145 Pacific Ave, Winnipeg MB, R3B2Z6
Please Note: if using option 2 or Option 3 above we will also require 2 additional pieces of information, which you can send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your updated Club President contact and Club Finance contact information: Name, phone, email, mailing address. If you are interested in having a club rep sit on the MTB, Road, CX, or KOM committees, please indicate contact info. Sample (Form).
- Your planned club activities that you are requesting the MCA to sanction (therefore cover under our insurance banner). You can use the (Form) or send information via email to email@example.com
As an affiliated club of the MCA your benefits include:
- Liability Insurance for ‘pre-approved’ club rides and activities. Forward your ride schedule via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (form.)
- Insured club try-out rides, including waivers. Contact the MCA for more information: email@example.com or visit the club section of the MCA website.
- Meeting space at Sport Manitoba (free use of presentation equipment, zoom). Let us know the date, # of guests, and start and end time of your meeting.
- Access to MCA’s Club development fund. More info (Here)
- Access to other development grants and support which may be offered from time to time.
- Equipment loan for MCA sanctioned events
- Event promotion on MCA’s website/social media
- Exposure: Club listing on the MCA website: https://mbcycling.ca/club-information/find-a-club/
- Club/team acknowledgement for sanctioned membership events and results
- Participation/preferred rates at fun recreational rides. Watch event calendar on MCA website for updates.
- Custom club Jerseys (discount with Champion System for new clubs).
- Access to preferred rates on Director + Officers insurance coverage
- Club Presidents will be invited to an annual club president meeting. This is an opportunity for clubs to asks questions and come together to learn and discuss important topics affecting the cycling landscape in Manitoba.
- Access to coach training, officials training, and MCA ride leader training (new for 2022)
- Individual member voting rights at MCA’s annual general meeting
- Opportunity to have one club race discipline representive participate in each of the race committees: Road, Mountain Bike, Cyclocross
- Opportunity to participate in MCA’s annual Race calendar meeting to establish events and races for the season
- Access to MCA staff for questions related to your club/team (club activities, insurance, policeis, coaching, events, etc)
- Access to preferred member pricing and discounts with any of MCA’s member benefit partners
- Opportunity to create your own club online store thru CCN free of charge
Each participating member of your club must be a annual membership holder (general membership, race license, or winter license). The exception is a one-time club try-out (waivers must be signed). MCA members have both general liability and sport accident insurance for MCA approved sanctioned activities. MCA members also have access to optional 24/7 individual training insurance.
Let’s Ride Manitoba!