2017 RACE CALENDAR MEETING
PURPOSE: To collaborate with all race disciplines to determine cycling’s 2017 sanctioned events.
WHEN: January 10th, 2017. 6pm Start
WHERE: Sport for Life Centre – 145 Pacific Avenue
WHO: Should Attend?
- Club organizers responsible for individual events
- Race Discipline Directors
Food/Drink will be available
See Race Calendar Policy (Race Calendar Setting Policy)
As we prepare for the 2017 race season and Race calendar meeting on January 10th, I am sending out a reminder to all clubs that they may appoint a Club rep to represent your club on each of the Race discipline committees. Club Presidents or Club Reps should advise the discipline chair by email as to who will be representing their club and for which discipline.
Click (Here) to see an overview of how communication flows between members/clubs, clubs reps, and your MCA Discipline Coordinator.
|Race Discipline||Race Discipline Coordinator||Race Discipline Email address|
|Kids of Mud||David Fraseremail@example.com|
|Mountain Bike||Jason Howdenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Committees are the representative voice of our stakeholders and have the mandate to inform decision making.
- Committee collaboration ensures that all voices are heard and influence the decisions that are made.
- Ideas and concerns should be directed according to the reporting lines as defined in the organizational chart (Here).
Club reps, represent their Club. Information flows from club members to the club rep. Club reps collaborate with the Discipline Coordinator and other race discipline Clubs Reps to decide on activities important to the growth and success of their race discipline. Meetings are led by the Discipline coordinator. Communication also flows from the Discipline coordinator to the committee. Club reps are expected to keep their clubs & members informed about the discipline they represent as well as take a working role on any actions/activities as deemed important by the Race discipline committee.