The original paper ‘signed’ waiver for all license holders under the age of 18 is now required to be on file at the MCA office. The waiver collection process for minors is a requirement from our insurer.
Waivers for all U18 participants must be signed by a Parent or Legal guardian.
There are a number of ways you can download/print the waiver:
- On the waiver page during the “CCN” license registration process (the screen where the parent must agree to the waiver online) ..or
- On the “My Memberships page” in each member’s CCN user account..or
- In the CCN on-screen confirmation message..or
- In the confirmation email sent after registration is completed..or
- Click here: 2016 U18 License Waiver . Print, sign, and mail to the MCA.
Where to send the Waiver:
- Forward signed waiver by mail to the address below.
- Drop-off waiver at the MCA office (there is a collection envelope on the office door). Typically ‘normal’ building hours are: 730am-900pm (weekdays) / 800am-500pm (weekends).
- Take signed waiver with you to your first KOM club ride. MCA and the KOM club will make arrangements to collect waivers
- Manitoba Cycling Association
- 145 Pacific Ave
- Winnipeg, MB
- R3B 2Z6
- Directions: (HERE)
For additional questions, please contact the MCA at 204-925-5686.