- What: Manitoba Cycling Marketing & Communications Director for a 2 year term
- When: Looking to fill position on or before November 21, 2022
- Why: Manitoba Cycling annual planning and budget begins end of November. Marketing + comunications needs to a voice!
- Who to contact: Dustin White Dustin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where: the Marketing + Communications Director can be located anywhere in Manitoba
The Manitoba Cycling Annual member meeting and board elections will take place on Monday, November 21 starting at 7pm. Immediately following elections the board moves into planning and budgeting for the 2023 season.
Over the past 2 years we have made many gains in promoting club events, social media presense, and community outreach. Marketing effectively supports club event participation, improves regional collaboration, and improves the visibility of cycling in our Province. We want to be able to continue this momentum.
If you have questions about the role and/or the MCA Board please contact:
Current Marketing Director: Dustin White: Dustin.email@example.com
Manitoba Cycling Executive Director: Twila Cruickshank: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may nominate an individual (with their conscent) (HERE).