We are pleased to introduce the dedicated individuals who make up the new Volunteer Board of Director for the Manitoba Cycling Association:
- President: Paul Huntington
- Secretary: Karin McSherry
- Director of Finance: Daniel Welsey
- Director of High Performance: Don Rose
- Director of Youth Development: Denis Saquet
- Director of Cycling for All: Twila Fillion
- Director of Technical Development: Open.
- Director of Marketing + Communications: Open.
- Director of Competition: Open.
- Road/Gravel Director – Bernie Kostyk
- Mountain Bike Director – Open
- Cyclocross Director – Brad Gauthier
Together, they bring diverse skills and a shared passion for promoting cycling in our community. We look forward to their leadership in advancing our association’s goals.
MCA Duties of Directors: (Here)
MCA By-laws: (Here)
If you are interested in being part of this great team of individuals or getting involved in another way, please contact the Manitoba Cycling Association. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Board Positions
- Race discipline committee roles
- Program committee roles
- Race organizers
- Coaching, Instructing, learning facilitator
- Sub-committees related to specific strategic goals
- An area of cycling you feel you can add value!