- This event has passed.
Women’s Winter Training Program
January 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
10 Weeks, Starting January 13,2016!
The Manitoba Cycling Association is once again offering the women’s only training program to provide an opportunity for women in cycling to come together to share their passion of cycling and work hard. Starting Wednesday January 13, 2-16 the MCA will be running the women’s only training night for 10 weeks.
The program is run in collaboration by The Velodonna’s and the Provincial Cycling Program. Lindsay Argue is the program coordinator and Anna Schappert is the lead coach.
10 Week Program on Wednesdays
- First date will be January 13, 2016 and will run 10 weeks until March 16, 2015
- Cycling workouts will be 2 hours from 6-8:00pm
- Jan 13 2. Jan 20 3. Jan 27 4. Feb 3 5. Feb 10 6. Feb 17 7. Feb 24 8. March 2 9. March 9
10. March 16
- Beautiful Savior Lutheran School (52 Birchdale Ave), School Gym
- Registration for the full 10 week program will be:
– $120 for Women that have previously participated in the Women’s Cycling Program (members or non members)
– $140 for MCA Members
– $160 for non MCA Members
- Drop ins will be accepted at $10/night, a maximum of 3 drop ins
Registration will take place on the first night of training on Wednesday January 13, at 6:00pm. We will have an introduction, a basic bike fit, and some post work out snacks. If you are interested in participating please e-mail Lindsay at email@example.com .
If you have any questions about the program please feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org , or at (204) 782-4386.
See you on Wednesday January 13, 2016 for registration and our first awesome workout!!