- This event has passed.
Virtual Weekly Tune-up Ride – Women’s Edition! – 7:05 PM
February 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Weekly Tune-up Ride – Women’s Edition!
Welcome to Cycling Canada’s Weekly Tune-up Ride – Women’s Edition!
Every Tuesday at 7:05pm CST, Cycling Canada will host a weekly group ride, open to women of all skill levels and abilities on rotating courses. Course offerings will vary from week to week in an effort
to provide a well-rounded mix of training opportunities for Zwifters of all backgrounds. Looking to improve your climbing? sprinting? endurance? All of the above? Look no further.
The weekly tune-up will be a medium-paced social ride, led by some of Canada’s top female coaches and athletes. Zwifters can expect a fun, interactive community atmosphere with regular efforts
to build fitness. The ride will incorporate intermittent interval work above and below the advertized power range, but rest assured there will be dedicated time for recovery/regroup
following each effort.
Power range: 1.5-2.0 w/kg
- Event: Cycling Canada Weekly Swift Rides & Races
- Discipline: Virtual. Visit www.support.zwift.com for more information on race rules.
- Location: Cycling Canada Weekly Ride + Race Schedule
- Ride Details: November 21, 2022 to April 5, 2023
- Register Event Web Site: https://www.zwift.com/events/tag/zwiftcanada?__znl=en-ca