- This event has passed.
Training Criterium Series #3
May 14, 2014 @ 12:45 pm - 3:30 pm
2014 Training Criterium Series
Dates & Race Format
- Wed, April 23, 2014 – CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Wed, April 30, 2014 – CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
- Wed, May 14, 2014
- Tues, June 3, 2014
- Cat 5: 20min + 2 laps
- Cat 4: 25min + 3 laps
- Cat 3: 30min + 3 laps
Eligibility: The race is open to all those with a valid UCI/CCA/MCA license. MCA citizen license holders will participate in the category 5 race.
Cost: Payable to “Manitoba Cycling Association”
- Youth (18 years or younger): $2.50
- Adult (19+ years of age): $5
Race Day Registration: Race day registration for the Training Criterium opens at 5:45pm and ends 15min before your event start. Please print out and bring the entry form and waiver, fill out, and bring with you to the race. You must present your race license, payment, entry form and waiver at registration to participate in the Training Criterium race. All participants under the age of 18, must have a parent signature on the forms in order to participate.
- Cat 5 Registration: 5:45pm – 6:15pm
- Cat 4 Registration: 6:15pm – 7:00pm
- Cat 3 Registration: 7:00pm – 7:45pm
More information in the Race Bible