- This event has passed.
Public Health Orders (up to Jan 11/22)
December 22, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Attention MCA Members/clubs:
Tng he following changes to public health orders are currently in effect and expire on Jan. 11, 2022.
All updated guidelines for sport and the Sport Manitoba facility are available at www.sportmanitoba.ca/covid-19/
Indoor and Outdoor Sport
- Spectator capacity is reduced to 50 per cent.
- While training can continue, no ‘tournaments’ will be permitted.
We are working with public health to determine which events are considered ‘tournaments’, and will provide clarification once we receive it.
Indoor sport continues to be restricted to:
- persons who produce proof of vaccination,
- persons who produce proof from the Government of Manitoba that there is a medical reason for the person not to receive a vaccine for COVID-19,
- persons under 12 years of age,
- persons who are at least 12 years of age but who have not yet reached 18 years of age and who produce
- proof that they have received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine for COVID-19, or
- proof of a negative rapid COVID-19 test result within the previous 72 hours that is confirmed by a pharmacist or by staff at a nursing station on a First Nation
In an effort to limit the number of close contacts, there should be no group activities outside of training. Please limit time in change rooms if needed.
Sport Manitoba Facility Update
Under these new orders and out of an abundance of caution, Sport Manitoba will be cancelling Game Day that was scheduled at the facility for January 8. If you have any event-related questions, please contact email@example.com
We appreciate your patience as we await further clarifications.
Thank you for your cooperation.