- This event has passed.
MTB Wednesday Night Race Series #5
July 23, 2014 @ 12:30 am - 3:00 pm
Please contact the Race organizer for event specific questions:
- Olympia Cycling Club (OCC)
- Contact: Gord Blackburde
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Event Website: www.olympiacyclingclub.com
The MTB Wednesday Night Race Series is a long standing, participation focused, fun race series for MTB enthusiasts. The series is organized cooperatively by several MCA clubs. Race format is usually cross country but may vary. This is a great introduction to MTB racing in Manitoba.
Location: Bur Oak Trails are located in Birds Hill Park. Turn right off of Highway 59 at the Park entrance. Proceed to the Park gate. After you go through the gate (a Park Pass is required) stay on South Drive (veer right), the Bur Oak parking lot will be on your right (Lot #7).
- Registration and sign in: 5:30 – 6:30pm (U9 – U13 must register and sign in by 6:00pm)
- Event #1: Kids Race – U9, U11, U13 – 6:30 pm Start
- Event #2: Elite and Expert, Comp, Sport, Citizen, U17, U15 – male and female – 7pm Start
Registration: Race day, walk up registration only.
Registration opens at 5:30pm and ends 30 mins before your event. You must hold a UCI/CCA racing license or a MCA citizen license.
Registration & Waiver Forms are available online and at the race site. Please download the entry form and waiver, fill out and bring the completed form and waiver to the race.
For all participants under the age of 18:
A signed waiver must be given to the registration desk at each race.
- The waiver must only be signed by a parent or legal guardian.