- This event has passed.
Criterium Provincial Championships (Road)
August 20, 2016 @ 11:00 am
“Criterium Provincial Championships”
Presented by: The Provincial Program
Date: Saturday August 20, 2016 (afternoon)
Contact: Lindsay Argue (204-782-4386)
Location: The Grande, Grande Pointe
– Sign in and registration will be at the entrance to The Grande in Grande Pointe at the corner of Blahnik Drive and Calla Drive
Race Bible: CLICK HERE
U18 Event Waiver: (MUST be signed by parent/legal guardian) CLICK HERE
18+ Event Waiver: CLICK HERE
Registration: A valid 2016 UCI Racing License or Manitoba Citizen race license is required. Riders with a UCI racing license issued by a cycling federation other than Manitoba (including other countries) may compete, but are not eligible for medals. A Manitoba Citizen Permit for provincial categories is permitted, however Citizen License holders are not eligible to medal. Citizen license holders many only participate in the entry level categories regardless of age or ability. Registration will be available for citizen license holders on race day. Day licenses are not available for provincial events. You must complete the race waiver.
Pre-registration is highly recommended and is available on the MCA website.
-Pre-registration online: $25
– Pre-registration will be open until Thursday August 18th at 11:59pm.
-Race day, $30 Cash only
-All fees are non-refundable, Full payment must accompany registration.
Time Trial: Pre reg $25 / Race day $30
Criterium: Pre reg $25/ Race day $30
Road Race: Pre reg $25/ Race day $40
All three Race Combo: Pre Reg – $60
Sign-In: All racers must still sign-in on the day of the race. All riders must show their license to the commissaries. Sign-in will start at 11:00am and will end at 12:00pm.
– Age categories are determined by your age as of December 31, 2016.
– A number of categories may race together, but you compete only against others in your age and sex category.
– See race bible for course map
Groups and Start Times
- 12:30pm – Race #1 (45min + 3 laps) – Jr Men, Espoir Men, Sr Men, Men 30+
- 1:30pm – Race #2 (40 min +3 laps) – Espoir Women, Sr Women, Men 40+, Men 50+
- 2:15pm – Race #3 (30 min + 3 laps) – Wmn U15 & U17, Jr Wmn, Master Wmn, Men U15 & U17, Men 60+