- This event has passed.
Commissaire training (Classroom) Sep 10th
September 10, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The cycling race organizing community is in need of more commissiares in training.
Without commissaires, race organizers/clubs cannot provide sanctioned supported races to our cycling community.
Officials are offered classroom training and annual refreshers as a group. The technical training of the position takes place over the course of several events where you are supported by a team.
THREE (3) EASY STEPS:
- If you are interested or even just intrigued start by taking the Online Provincial C Introductory Commissaire training on your own. This is a one hour long module which reviews the basics of each cycling discipline and will teach you how to prepare for races as a commissaire.
- Review the UCI regulations for CX. Red wording indicates the most recent changes. Regulations | UCI
- Get in touch with Chief commissaire, Arlene Woodcock or the MCA office at firstname.lastname@example.org and sign-up for the Fall group training session. Details below.
- When: Saturday, September 10th
- Where: Sport Manitoba, 145 Pacific Ave, Winnipeg (Check at front desk for meeting room number – basement)
- Who should attend: All CX commissaires. This will be training for both new officials as well as a refresher for officials from last season
- Cost: freeManitobaclissaire Tra t training TRaRoad & Cyclocross Commissaire
Provincial Chief Commissaire, National Road Commissaire, Provincial Commissaire Learning Facilitator