The Manitoba Cycling Association in partnership with Triathlon Manitoba is pleased to announce we will be starting the race season with some Individual and Team Time Trials! We have received government approval to proceed with some racing that follows the guidelines set forth by the Federal and Provincial governments. Races will take place starting Wednesday, August 4th and will run every Wednesday evening in August.
Location: Birds Hill Provincial Park. Pan Am Hill Start
- Online Only. $10 per event.
- There will be no on-Site Registration, license purchases or license upgrades due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Registration will close on Monday nights at midnight.
- You must have a valid 2021 MCA Race license (Manitoba or UCI) or a valid 2021 Triathlon Manitoba Membership
- If you are unsure what category to register for, pick category 5 and we will adjust on race day if necessary
Wednesday, August 4 – Individual Time Trial REGISTER
Wednesday, August 11 – 2-person Time Trial Relay REGISTER
Wednesday, August 18 – 2-person Team Time Trial REGISTER
Wednesday, August 25 – 4-person Team Time Trial REGISTER
Purchase or Upgrade to a Manitoba Race License (HERE)