CLINIC: Basic Bike Skills, May 13
- BasicCycling Skills, on-bike, 8 hours;
DATE: May 13,2012
TIME: 9am-4pm (1hr lunch)
LOCATION– Birds Hill Park (Bur Oak)
Registration can be forwarded via email or fax or be completed online by clicking the link below:
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPTION: https://reg.ccnbikes.com/index.php/event/mca-coaching-clinics/store
MANUAL REGISTRATION OPTION: (Click Here)
If you complete the manual registration form, please email your completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to 204-925-5703. Please title your email/Fax: “Cycling Clinic Registration”.
Payment can be made by the following:
- Cheque mailed to the office at: 145 Pacific Ave/Winnipeg, MB/R3B 2Z6
- Cash or Cheque can be dropped by the office in person in advance to your training date.
Note: You must use the online option to register and pay if you want to pay with your credit card.
FACILITATOR: Ruth Schappert
FYI: If you are interested in Coaching for KIDS OF MUD this year you will need the following:
Community Initiation :
1) Classroom Clinic. Please sign up for either the April 15 or the April 21 clinic.
2) Basic Bikes Skills. Please sign up for either May 12 or May 13 or June 2
In addition to the Clinics coaches also need the following:
- Criminal Record Check : must be completed every 3 years
- Child Abuse Registry: must be completed yearly
- First Aid Course: must be completed every 3 years
- Complete an online “Making Ethical Decision” and “Respect in Sport”
If you have additional questions about requirements to coach please contact the following:
Jason Gillespie/Provincial Cycling Team Coach: 204-925-5688 or email@example.com
Ruth Schappert/Learning Facilitator for this Clinic: 204-791-5064 or firstname.lastname@example.org