If you are looking for a way to spice up your winter training or see how you match up with other Canadian cyclists join Cycling’s Esport cycling platform this season!
Esport is a (virtual) mix of rides and races, culminiating in the Esport National Championships.
Virtually ride actual Canadian courses. Test your tactics, game play, fitness, and endurance, and just come for the socializing and fun. Everyone is welcome!
Series Schedule: Nov 7 to April 5.
- Weekly tune-up ride *Monday co-ed (fun, interactive community ride)
- Weekly tune-up ride* Tuesday women only (fun, interactive community ride)
- Wednesday night race series: 7pm CST (fun and inclusive weekly challenges for riders of all ability levels)
- Wednesday night race series – Women’s Edition: 7:15 pm CST
- Saturday Fundo rides: 11am CST (20-50km rides). Join and ride at your own pace or challenge fellow riders.
- 2023 Canadian Championships on Wahoo RGT: Feb 11 + 12. Free livestreaming. More details to come!
- More info here
Location: ZWIFT Virtual Cycling Platform
Manitoba Ride Leaders!
The esport series are lead by community riders from across the country as well as special guests from the National cycling team from time to time. If you are interested in becoming a ride leader, please complete a ride leader application form. Applications are open between Nov 28 – Jan 24. Apply Here!
Below is quick clip of the inaugural Canadian Esport Championships which featured 112 riders held this past March!