Manitoba’s volunteers truly are transforming our communities!
Who are the most outstanding volunteers in Manitoba? You get to decide!
Volunteer Manitoba and Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries are proud to present the 33rd Annual Volunteer Awards Dinner, which recognizes individuals and groups who have made exceptional contributions to improve our communities.
Volunteers have an enormous impact on the health and well-being of communities here in Manitoba and the Volunteer Awards are a way to honour those who have made a significant contribution and who represent the finest in volunteerism in our province.
Individuals, youth and community groups are recognized for their outstanding achievements, their dedication to the community we share and excellence in volunteerism.
Award categories and nomination forms can be found below.
- Lieutenant Governor’s Volunteer Service Award More details
- Premier’s Volunteer Service Award More details
- Mayor’s Volunteer Service Award More details
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Family IMPACT Award More details
- Investors Group Arts & Culture Award for Volunteer Excellence More details
- Safeway Food For All Award More details
- RBC Royal Bank Local Hero Award More details
- Manitoba Real Estate Association (MREA) Quality of Life Award More details
- Association of Manitoba Municipalities (AMM) Community Leadership Award More details
- William Norrie Outstanding Community Leadership Award More details
- Spark Outstanding Pro Bono Consultant Award More details
- Shaw Media – Global News Women in Leadership Award More details
If you have any questions about the volunteer awards, or would like assistance with your nomination, please contact:
Dawn Bourbonnais Communications & Outreach Coordinator E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 204.477.5180 (ext. 230)