NATIONAL INSURANCE PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
Gallagher Insurance Brokers Ltd. is now working with the Cycling Canada to provide a National Insurance program for members in good standing with the Manitoba Cycling Association. Cycling Canada negotiates the overall insurance program on behalf of the participating Provincial Associations. The Provincial Association in turn administers the program, on a day-to-days basis, as it is related to members, affiliated clubs, and sanctioned events.
Designed exclusively for Cycling Canada, this program is intended to protect all events, clubs, teams, their members, players, coaches, officials, managers, directors, officers, auxiliary workers, employees, volunteers and administrators for all Manitoba Cycling Association sanctioned events and /or approved activities. Sanctioned events and approved activities include but are not limited to club rides, club meetings, competitions, organized training and camps, events, seminars, clinics, fundraising activities and tours abroad for the membership.
- Details of the Cycling Canada National Insurance program can be accessed (Link available soon).
- NEW – Specialty Insurance Options (24/7, Shops, Bikes) (Link available soon)
- Sport Accident Claim Form: (Link available soon)
- New (2021) Adult (18+) Event Waiver CLICK HERE
- New (2021) Youth (U18) Event Waiver CLICK HERE