Which license do I choose? UCI vs Provincial race vs General license

A UCI race license is required for those who are planning to race outside of the Province of Manitoba. The UCI license is recognized internationally.

A Manitoba Provincial License is a race license for those who will be racing at MCA sanctioned events within the Province of Manitoba only.

What if I don’t want to race?  Purchase a MCA general membership for club rides.

What do I do if I purchase a Provincial license but want to race at an event outside of the province after the fact?  You can upgrade your license online at anytime. Your credit card will be charged the difference in cost.  Your new digital license will be emailed to the email address you provide.

All license types are valid for one calendar year.  Your license will expire on December 31rst each year.

Purchase your 2021 General riding membership or Race license online (HERE)!

Did you know that for only $20.00 more per year you can have sport accident insurance coverage for individual training rides? Simply add this option on when you are purchasing your general membership or race license.


There is lots of cycling yet to be had folks!

Come and join or try a time trial on wednesday nights at Birds Hill Park (create a team)!

Join us for “Taco a Velo” –  Bring your friends or meet some new ones!

Connect with your club or Join a club and participate in a ride with others.

Keep checking our website for future Fall and Winter events!