If you are new to cycling or you are looking to connect with like minded individuals there are a number of advantages to joining a cycling club!
- learn cycling safety and etiquette
- find new routes and cycling destinations
- meet new friends
- improve your bike handling skills
- find a youth cycling program for your kids..and ride with them!
- explore all the amazing cycling destinations in Manitoba
- improve your physical and mental health
- get fit!
- become a cycling coach, official, or event volunteer
- learn to commute
- support the enviroment
- cross train for another sport
- become an Olympian – it’s possible!
- for recreational enjoyment
- to push yourself, maybe even learn to race!
- for the pure fun and joy of riding a bike: wind in your hair! sunshine on your face! – who could’nt use a little more of that!
Check out our list of Manitoba Cycling Clubs for 2021 (Here)!
List of Kids of Mud Clubs (Here)
How to get started!
- Contact the club to see if they are accepting new members and discuss if they are the right fit for you.
- Request to Join a club ride (called a “club try-out ride” to see if you would like to join the club)
- Become a member of the club and of the Manitoba Cycling Association!
Benefits to become a member (Here)!