For Athletes and members using the Sport Manitoba Facility, please be advised of the following updates effective Saturday, August 7th
In regards to the new public health orders beginning this Saturday, August 7 at 12:01 a.m., please note that to keep our community safe, masks remain mandatory when entering and exiting the building, as well as in high traffic areas such as reception, water fountains, bathrooms, and when moving throughout the facility. Note:
- Fully Vaccinated individuals have the option to remove their mask during physical activity only
- We require all those under 12 to wear a mask
Below are adjustments to restrictions for specific areas of the facility along with a reminder of current hours of operation:
- Sport Manitoba facility, including the parkade, courts, flex space, and Fitness Centre, will be open:
- 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday – Friday
- 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Outside these operating hours, you must enter through the main entrance on Pacific Avenue
- Courts may have spectators up to a maximum of 50 people per court and must be socially distanced as of Saturday, August 7 at 12:01 a.m.
- Meeting rooms
- Will remain closed and will be reassessed following Labour Day long weekend
Facility signage will be updated to remind all who enter to wear masks in our public spaces.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and cooperation as we adjust to these changes. We will continue to keep you informed.