- What: Manitoba Cycling Treasurer – 2 year term
- When: Looking to fill position on or before November 21, 2022
- Why: Manitoba Cycling annual planning and budget begins end of November.
- Who to contact: Twila Cruickshank/Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where: the Treasurer can be located anywhere in Manitoba
The Manitoba Cycling Annual member meeting and board elections will take place on Monday, November 21 starting at 7pm. Immediately following elections the board moves into planning and budgeting for the 2023 season.
The Treasurer should have a background in accounting and experience with budgeting and finance management. This position reports the MCA’s financial position to the MCA board directors on a quarterly (or as needed) basis, They also assist with budgeting, our Annual Audit, and identifying systems and support needed to help improve our overall financial effectiveness as a non-for-profit association. The Treasurer also sits on the MCA Executive committee and works closely with the President, Vice President, Secretary, and Executive Director on many key areas of the business.
If you have questions about the role and/or the MCA Board please contact:
Executive Director: Twila Cruickshank: email@example.com
You may nominate an individual (with their consent) (HERE).