- What: Manitoba Cycling Mountain bike director for a 2 year term
- When: Looking to fill position on or before November 21, 2022
- Why: Manitoba Cycling annual planning and budget begins end of November. MTB needs a voice on the MCA board of directors!
- Who to contact: JP Peters email@example.com
- Where: the MTB Director can be located anywhere in Manitoba
The Manitoba Cycling Annual member meeting and board elections will take place on Monday, November 21 starting at 7pm. Immediately following elections the board moves into planning and budgeting for the 2023 season.
Mountain biking has made a strong comeback after the pandemic and we are looking for a leader who can continue to help build on this momentum. If you have ideas for improvement or different events you would like to implement your voice and leadership is important. As Director (or chair) of the Mountain bike committee you are asked to collaborate with a committee of representatives in the province (each club can appoint one voice to represent their club). The representatives help to improve communications and work together to identify the framework our MTB stakeholders want. All race chairs work together to roll-out the 2023 race calendar each January.
If you have questions about the role and/or the MCA Board please contact:
Current MTB Director: JP Peters firstname.lastname@example.org
Manitoba Cycling Executive Director: Twila Cruickshank: email@example.com
You may nominate an individual (with their consent) (HERE).