- What is needed!: Volunteer Kids of Mud Director for a 2 year term
- When: Looking to fill position on or before November 21, 2022
- Why: Manitoba Cycling annual planning and budget due the end of November. KOM Program planning begins immediately after MCA’s AGM on Nov 21! KOM needs stakeholder voice!
- Who to contact: Mary Gaudet firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where: the KOM Director can be located anywhere in Manitoba
The Manitoba Cycling Annual member meeting and board elections will take place on Monday, November 21 starting at 7pm.
The kids of mud program has had much success over the past decade, however there is also much untapped potential.
To support the growth of clubs and coach development, the MCA will be hiring a Youth Development Coordinator whose focus will be grassroots development. This staff position will provide much needed support to the KOM program in Manitoba, however, a Director representing Kids of Mud on the Board of Directors is also a very needed position.
If you have questions about the program, the role of the Volunteer Kids of Mud Director, or the MCA board of directors please contact:
Current KOM Director: Marty Gaudet: email@example.com
Manitoba Cycling Executive Director: Twila Cruickshank: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may nominate an individual (with their conscent) (HERE).