Please contact the MCA to register before 12midnight March 11th!
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 204-925-5686
- Day I: SaturdayMarch 19 8:45 am – 4:30 pm
- Day 2: Sunday, March 20 8:45 am – 4:30 pm
- Location: Sport for Life Centre (145 Pacific Ave)
- Fee: free of charge, lunch not included
- Required Pre-Reading: UCI General Rules, Road and CycloCross Rules and Regulations
Learning Facilitator: Arlene Woodcock/National Road Commissaire, Canada Cycling Commissaire Learning Facilitator, Canada Cycling Chief Road/Cross Commissaire, Manitoba Cycling Association)
The structure of the course is as follows:
- Technical – 2 days of classroom training Practical Assessment – Officiate in a training capacity under the guidance of the instructor
- The Technical Course will introduce you to the basics of being a Commissaire as well as fundamental officiating skills (e.g. Timekeeping, Finish Judging, equipment check, etc.) The goal of the training at this level is to build awareness and understanding of how to apply the regulations while learning to execute the officiating skills for the Road & Cross discipline competently. Upon completion of the course, each candidate will be required to successfully pass a Practical Assessment via officiating at Manitoba races in a training capacity under the guidance of the instructor.
Upon successful completion of the Practical Assessment, officials are required to commit to a minimum of 3 events each season to maintain their license.
REGISTER with the MANITOBA CYCLING ASSOCIATION By Phone: