How to pin on your CX race number!
August 29 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Now that you have your race number, now what?
- Make sure you have two (2) arm numbers and one (1) larger back number.
- The back number should be placed in the MIDDLE, and lower area, directly above the pockets. It should NOT be between the shoulder blades.
- The arms are placed upright, in the area of the bicep. The bottom of the number should be aligned to the bottom of the sleeve.
- You will need a minimum of 12 pins, each corner of the cloth requires one. The back number should also have a pin on the middle of each edge.
- Numbers cannot be folded, the entire bib needs to be seen.
- Whether you have your race number or not, all riders must check-in to the check-in tent upon arrival. Those that still need to pick-up numbers should plan for extra time.