Please join us for the 2015 Annual General Meeting, Banquet, and Awards Presentation this Saturday November 21.
Date: Saturday, November 21
Location: Delta Hotel Winnipeg at 350 St. Mary Avenue, Winnipeg (Map)
- Annual General Meeting: Free
- Banquet/Awards Presentation: $35.00/adult. $15.00/children 12 and under. Purchase Tickets by Nov 18th (Here). Please note: tickets will not be available for purchase at the door as the banquet coordinator needs a headcount in advance.
- 4:00: Annual General Meeting. Delta Hotel-Kildonan Room (2nd floor).
- 5:30: Cash Bar Opens. Delta Hotel-Assinboia Room (Concourse Level)
- 6:30: Dinner. Delta Hotel-Assinboia Room (Concourse Level)
- 7:30: Awards Presentation-Assinboia Room (Concourse Level)
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING:
The purpose of the AGM is to give members a report on the activities and finances for the previous year. It is an opportunity for members to ask questions, and to elect the MCA board of directors for the coming year. All 2015 registered members have voting priveledges. The voting rights of individual members who are younger than sixteen (16) years of age are vested in the parent of guardian of the member.
- AGM Minutes Nov 16, 2014
- Constitution/By-Law Ammendments Revisions. (Constitution: Summary )/(Constitution:Full document)
- MCA Board of Directors (2015 BOD (Elections))
The purpose of the Awards Presentation is to celebrate and appreciate the 2015 season’s athletes, volunteers, officials, club organizers, coaches, cup point winners, annual award winners (who are, by the way, kept a secret until awards night). We are pleased to share that this year’s awards presentation with be MCed but none other than the fabulous Mr. Steve Scoles who has a couple of surprises up his sleeve- laughs guaranteed. Don’t miss out!
Get your tickets before 11pm on Nov18th (Here)!