Coverage for bicycles is available, which includes all perils for physical damage, theft of your bicycle, crashing your bicycle (even while racing) and accidental damage, up to values of $25,000!
- Territorial Limit Canada and the USA
- Bikes at home, events and in a transition area at a race / event are not excluded
- purchase price up to 2 years (“new for old”)
- includes theft, vandalism, crash, and storm damage
- No exclusion on loaning to a family member
Read more about why this coverage is important (Here)
$2,500 bike value or less is $100 a year / Competition coverage endorsement is $200 a year
$5,000 bike value is $200 a year / Competition coverage endorsement is $400 a year
$10,000 bike value is $400 a year / Competition coverage endorsement is $800 a year
You must provide proof of MCA membership in order to obtain coverage.