Important reminder – Officials, Coaches, & Race Organizers

A reminder that Technical Licenses are requirement for insurance purposes.

The most frequent Technical licenses in Manitoba are issued for Active Coaches, Officials,  and Race Organizers.

You will need to purchase either a non-racing General Membership or racing license (UCI or New Manitoba license) and then “Add a Membership/Technical license” to your license.

Full description of Technical licenses (HERE)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the MCA at 204-925-5686