The MCA is looking to hire a Grounds maintenance coordinator for Bison Butte effective immediately, as part of the Urban Green Team grant.
We are looking for a mature, responsible, organized, approachable team player with strong communication skills. Candidate must be between 20-29 years of age. You will be part of the Urban Green Team maintenance crew responsible for trail maintenance at Bison Butte, as well as some additional administration activities to coordinate this effort. Site supervisor (Wayne Bishop) will provide direction, support, priorities at the site. The grounds maintenance coordinator’s role will be to work with the maintenance crew and provide structure and support where needed.
Timeline: June – September
This role will involve:
- Working approx 20 hours per week (onsite maintenance at Bison butte plus some administration work)
- Coordination of maintenance staff’s schedule (Jun-Sep). Approx 8-10 staff. Staff will work Sunday, Monday, Wednesday
- Communication liason between site supervisor and staff with site supervisor cannot be onsite
- Ongoing communications with Executive Director
- Collection of timesheets (twice a month). Submission to Executive Director
- Collection of paperwork, onsite supplies as needed
You will report directly to the MCA Executive Director.
For the right person, this will be an opportunity to build your leadership skills and your resume. Please apply in writing to the MCA Executive Director at email@example.com