Manitoba Cycling is looking for a part-time/casual site supervisor to oversee the Urban Green team summer staff between June – August 2023 (approx 11 weeks).
- Leading an Orientation session with staff in preparation for work at the site
- Working with construction workers hired onsite to ensure priorities are insync and staff are available/deployed for general maintenance activities as required
- Checking in with workers to answer questions/concerns and to set priorities and expectations
- Teaching/assisting workers with lawn mower, whipper snipers, tools (including stringing/fueling whipper snippers)
- Instructing staff on safety measures related to equipment operation, weather changes, self-care
- Ensuring tools and seacan are kept organized, clean, and supplies are replenished as needed
- Ensuring trails are regularily inspected for debris/signage repairs/trail repairs and priorities are set with team based on needs identified at site.
- Setting a weekly/monthly work schedule for summer staff
- Collecting timesheets twice a month
- Reporting into MCA Executive Director
If interested please contact Twila at Manitoba Cycling at 204-925-5686 or email@example.com