As we get close to wrapping up the 2022 cycling race season, we are also starting to formulate plans and committees to bring our organizing clubs together to create the 2023 event calendar!
Each MCA affiliated club is invited to have one representative participate in one or all of our Race Discipline Committees: Mountain biking, Road Cycling, Cyclocross. If you have ideas on what you would like to see in 2023, this is an opportunity to get involved.
Talk to your Club president about being your club’s rep! This will ensure your club’s feedback is getting to the committee who is making decisions about the sport and that the committee decisions are being communicated back to your club members.
For more information, please contact one of our existing Race Directors or the MCA for more information:
- Mountain Bike: JP Petersfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Road Cycling: Jon Carsonemail@example.com
- Cyclocross: Brad Gauthierfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Kids of Mud: Marty Gaudetemail@example.com
- Manitoba Cycling Vice President: Vanessa Petersfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Manitoba Cycling Executive Director: Twila Cruickshankemail@example.com
Reminder: November 21, 2022 is our AGM and also our Board elections. If you are interested in running for a Board position, please let one of us know.