MOUNTAIN BIKE PROVINCIALS-AUGUST 28th – CONFIRMED
We have received notice that the Permit for Brandon Hills has been approved due to the special circumstances we faced with the Eastern Park Trail closures (as a result of the fire hazard concerns). Thank you to everyone for their patience.
Confirmation was received last week that the Falcon venue had to be cancelled and although we were aware of the Eastern Park Closures, and were working on a contingency plan, we still needed to secure an alternative venue and meet permit approvals which required a 28day minimum.
We have received very positive reports about the Brandon Hill trails and the Great folks at A&L are enthusiastic about Hosting the event. Thank you to everyone who helped out in finding a location, offered to volunteer, prepared the trails in Brandon, and travelled out to Brandon to ensure our success on Sunday, August 28th. This was truly a team effort.
Race organizers will be forwarding Race Details shortly.
Wednesday Night Series – Aug 24
Bur Oak – Aug24th continues to be postponed until further notice. Pending Manitoba Conservation Approval.
For Parks Closure updates visit : Website information here