The Manitoba Cycling Association is seeking to fill the position of Recreation and Transportation Coordinator on the MCA board of directors for a 2 year term. Elections for the MCA board or directors will take place on Friday, November 20th.
The Recreation & Transportation Coordinator, in consultation with our partner organizations, shall have general responsibility to support any and all aspects of cycling for recreation, transportation and touring purposes in the Province of Manitoba including:
- Support the development, co-ordination and implementation of any programs for such forms of cycling;
- Promotion of the use of bicycles for recreation, transportation and touring purposes;
- Oversees/updates the Recreation and Transportation content of the MCA website
- Attends Monthly Meetings of the board, providing an update of any activities, challenges, and opportunities related to Recreation and Transportation
- Any other such duties as from time to time are prescribed by the Board.
Recent Board members in this role: Adrian Alphonso. Currie Gillespie
If you are interested in finding out more information about any of the board positions up for election this November, please contact MCA’s Executive Director: 204-925-5686 or email@example.com
Tags: Cycling Board memberCycling for allCycling for lifeCycling recreationCycling transportationDirector Oppportunity CyclingGrow Cycling Recreation ManitobaManitoba Cycling board positionMCA board of directorsMCA Rec & TransVolunteer OpportunityWinnipeg cycling city