Milestone Two – Effective Saturday, July 17, 2021 at 12:01 a.m.
The “Manitoba’s One Great Summer Path” notes the following changes:
- indoor gatherings in public spaces are permitted to a maximum of 25 people;
- outdoor gatherings on private property increase to a maximum of 25 people;
- public outdoor gatherings increase to a maximum of 150 people;
- indoor sporting facilities may host groups up to a maximum of 25 people, interaction between groups and tournaments are not permitted;
- day camp capacity increases to groups of 25, joint activities between groups and overnight camps are prohibited;
- outdoor recreation including games and practices may take place to maximum group size of 50 people; spectators are permitted and do not count towards this capacity limit; tournaments are not permitted;
- gym and fitness centre capacities expand to 50 per cent capacity; masks and increased physical distancing (three metres) are still required;
- large-scale, outdoor professional sports or performing arts events may operate with capacities up to 100 per cent after developing an approved event plan in consultation with public health.
In all cases, following the COVID-19 fundamentals, including indoor mask use and physical distancing, is still required to protect the health and well-being of all Manitobans.
Manitoba Cycling and Sport Manitoba is seeking further clarity and final wording of the Health Orders for competitions and events, as well as further clarity as it relates to MCA programming and club activity. Thankyou in advance for your patience.
Further details on Milestone two orders can be found (Here)