Starting in 2020, all license types (both race and non-race) will be issued Digitally across Canada. This includes UCI licenses for those racing out of province.
Proof of your cycling license still must be provided at all race events and club rides for insurance purposes.
There are 3 different ways that members can access a couple of their digital license:
- A “PDF” of your licenses will be sent via email from CCNbikes.com. You can then:
- Print the PDF and carry with you.
- Download the PDF to “Apple Wallet” (depending on device) ..or
- Download the PDF to “Google play” (depending on device)
You can also get a copy of your license in PDF format at anytime from your CCN account:
- Go to CCNbikes.com and login with your username & password
- Click “My memberships” and then Open MCA 2020
- Download your PDF
Forget your login, password, or need help? Contact ccn at 1-866-534-2453 or email CCN at email@example.com
Prefer a Hard Card License? You can request a card for an additional $10.00. Simply select hard card over digital license when you are purchasing your license online. Expect 3 weeks delivery time for hard card licenses.