On behalf of the MCA board of directors and staff we would like to extend Seasons Greetings to all of our members and their families.
The cycling elves have been hard at work, behind the scenes. Here is a glimpse of what is up and coming:
- Race licenses, General memberships, and club affiliations are ready for purchase. Click (Here) to get your 2019 membership.
- The 2019 Race and Program committees are being finalized! Each club may have a representative participate in each of our Road, Mountain Bike, Cyclocross, Kids of Mud, and BMX committees. We want to make cycling in Manitoba even better, but we need your voice!
- Race Directors and organizers will be collaborating on January 9th to determine the 2019 Race calendar of events. All sanctioned events will be finialized and posted to the website by Feb 01, followed by distribution of a race pamphlets to various organizations across Manitoba. Don’t miss your chance to have your event promoted!
A warm welcome to new MCA Board Members:
- Scott Stephanson – President
- Olli Hyytainen – Cyclocross
- Mountain Bike – Director TBA
- Kids of Mud – Director TBA
VOLUNTEERS: The MCA is continually looking for extra hands to support our efforts. If you are interested in helping with administration, volunteering at race events, training to become a coach or official, or have a skill or Professional background you think could enhance the association and benefit our members, please contact the MCA office at: 204.925.5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being part of an amazing community. Together we are better!
Have a healthy, active and safe holiday season everyone.