The Manitoba Summer Games powered by Manitoba Hydro
The Manitoba Cycling Association is seeking a cycling technical representative for the Manitoba Summer Games in Dauphin effective immediately.
- Monthly (day time) meetings with Sport Manitoba, representing Manitoba Cycling
- Occasional weekend meetings with the Host Society in Dauphin, including travel for course inspections and assistance prior to Games.
- Liaise with Dauphin’s Host Society/Cycling Sport Chair. Assist with event and venue preparations such as course design and event logistics.
- Communicate with/report to Sport MB in regard to Games plans, budget.
- Assist MCA with preparation of Games such as coach, athlete, official planning/training/certification.
- Assist with creation of Games Technical Package.
- Liaise with club coaches and managers who will be participating at the games.
- Meeting as reguired with MCA Executive Director to discuss progress.
- Provide a post games summary report.
Summer Games Event: August 9 – 15, 2020
More details (here)
Please contact the Manitoba Cycling Association office at 204-925-5686 or email@example.com