The Manitoba Cycling Association – Kids of Mud Program is very exited to offer our wonderful coaches a beginner/intermediate Skills Development Clinic with Charlotte Batty of Minii Adventures. The 3 hour clinic will give you hands-on training to enhance your coaching skill and collaborate with fellow coaches.
Please choose one (1) of the four (4) dates/times below.
Register for one (1) of the four (4) options below:
- Saturday, Sep 08: 0900-1200 (Register Here!) Max. 10 participants
- Saturday, Sep 08: 1300-1600 (Register Here!) Max. 10 participants
- Sunday, Sep 09: 0900-1200 (Register Here!) Max. 10 participants
- Sunday, Sep 09: 1300-1600 (Register Here!) Max. 10 participants
Location: Bison Butte Mountain Bike Trails – Winnipeg*. Access off McCreary Road (Gates will open at 0830).
Price Includes: 3 hours of Professional Mountain Bike Instruction, Insurance, Water, Free parking.
Please Bring: a bagged lunch, your Mountain Bike/helmet etc.
About the Clinic!
Minii Adventure’s mission is to provide positive and educational mountain bike experiences for people looking to gain skills and confidence. Charlotte Batty is a professional Mountain Bike Instructor (and yes she is Emily’s sister). She has competed across North America and Europe at an international level and will be here in Winnipeg to provide KOM coaches of all ability levels instruction on six (6) fundamental Mountain Bike Skills. This will be a three (3) hour session on your bike. Charlotte will be breaking down skills to their basics and providing Instruction on ways in which to advance each of the skills so you can help coach your athletes. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to develop your coaching skills!
* Reminder for clubs outside of Winnipeg: Funding for travel and/or coach development may be available. Please contact your Regional Reps listed (Here)