On Wednesday, April 29th, Sport Manitoba will be hosting a session for sport volunteers and clubs to introduce a new program called “Club Excellence”.
- Location:Sport for Life Centre/145 Pacific Avenue
- Time: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- The sessions will be led by 2 Ottawa based representatives of Club Excellence.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
MCA key volunteers and club representatives’ are encouraged to attend
What is Club Excellence?
- National certification program
- Supports any and all sports
- Third-party-operated, fair and transparent process
- Recognizes clubs and associations that invest in building capacity to meet and exceed a basic set of operating principles
Read more here: http://www.clubexcellence.com/en/home
Please RSVP to Susan Stastook to confirm attendance by Friday, April 24th. Thank you.