Kick-Start Your Coaching
The Coaching Association of Canada and Coaches of Canada invite you to enjoy the Spring 2014 issue of Coaches plan magazine – a FREE publication designed for coaches of all sports!
Published quarterly and packed full of ideas to spark your coaching creativity, resources to help you plan, prepare, and deliver exceptional coaching, profiles on coaches who are making an impact in Canada, and much more, we are confident you will find something to enjoy in YOUR Canadian coaching magazine.
The Spring 2014 issue of Coaches plan is out NOW and features these articles:
- Kick-Start your coaching – 17 Canadian coaches share their top advice for fellow coaches
- Reach for the Top – The legacy of basketball coach Allison McNeill
- Weight worries – How you can help nurture a healthy body image in your athletes
- Making the right call – How coaches can learn to handle ethical decisions
- From good to great – Do you have what it takes to be a coach developer?
- My favourite coach: Lasse Ericsson – by Karolina Wisniewska
- Athlete appeals: Should you help?
Click here to read the current issue!
Don’t have time to read it now? Or don’t want to read it on your computer? You can print, share, bookmark, and access past issues from the link above as well!