The MCA Annual General Meeting , Dinner, and Awards Presentation will be held at the Rossmere Country Club.
Date: Saturday, November 19th
Address: 925 Watt Street
- Annual General Meeting: 430pm
- Cocktails: 5:30pm
- Banquet: 6:30pm
- Awards Presentation following Dinner
Tickets are available at the following locations:
- MCA office at 145 Pacific Avenue (925-5686 or email)
- Woodcock Cycle in Winnipeg (Tickets now sold-out)
- Junk Yard Dogs in Portage La Prairie. (Close to sold-out)
Cost for the dinner is $35 (Adults) or $15 (children 12 and under).
Annual General Meeting Agenda
Annual Reports are available to review. Go to “Everything Else”, “Admin”, Meeting Minutes. Reports are filed under November.
The following positions require elections on Saturday:
- President (1 year term)
- Vice-President (2 year term)
- Treasurer (2 year term)
- Secretary (2 year term)
- Mountain Bike Coordinator (1 year term)
- Road Co-ordinator (2 year term)
- Kids of Mud Coordinator (1 year term)
- BMX Coordinator (1 year term)
- Provincial Program Coordinator (2 year term)
Click here for Duty of Directors
If you have an interest in any of these positions please contact the MCA office by e-mail.
The following change to the MCA Constitution and By Laws Director Section #6 will be presented as a motion at the MCA AGM on Saturday November 19th.
6. Director Re-election Cycle
- President – Even numbered years
- Vice-President – Odd numbered years
- Secretary – Odd numbered years
- Treasurer – Odd numbered years
- Mountain Bike Coordinator – Even numbered years
- Road Coordinator – Odd numbered years
- Recreation & Transportation Coordinator – Even numbered years
- Provincial Program Coordinator – Odd numbered years
- KOM Program Coordinator – Even numbered years
- BMX Coordinator Odd Even numbered years
* The intent of this change is to ensure we have an even board turnover every two years.
Awards Presentation Agenda
Please come and join us to celebrate this past year, and to recognize the contributions and accomplishments of the many individuals who have made this year a success.