THANK YOU to all of those who have volunteered for next year’s Cycling events at the Canada Summer Games (July 28 to Aug 13, 2017)
We just over 40 names to date, but we need at least 40 more, excluding Major and Minor officials.
There will be volunteers from the general public assigned to our events, but we are looking for members who are familiar with cycling, our venues, and want guaranteed access to the cycling events. If you sign up direct with the Canada Summer Games you may be assigned to another sport.
Volunteers who sign up with the MCA will be guaranteed a spot within one of 3 cycling sports (Mountain Bike, Road, and/or Criterium).
You can volunteer for a specific venue or multiple venues.
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
1)First and Last Name
3)Desired sport, venue, or Week
|Mountain Biking||Cross Country||Bison Butte|
Details about Mountain biking here: http://www.2017canadagames.ca/en/content/mountain-bike
|Road Cycling||Individual Time Trial||Birds Hill Park|
|Road Race||Birds Hill Park|
|Criterium||Red River Exhibution Park|
Details about Road Cycling here: http://www.2017canadagames.ca/en/content/cycling
WHY VOLUNTEER ?
- You will be part of a massive effort (over 6000 volunteers in total) in the biggest multi-sport event Winnipeg has hosted since the Pan Am Games.
- Along with experiencing the Games, meeting new people, and bringing the Games to life, volunteers will receive:
- An in depth volunteer training program which will help expand your professional portfolio
- An official 2017 Canada Summer Games Uniform
- Meals and refreshments based on shift length
- The opportunity to be part of the Hottest Games in Half a Century!
Frequently Asked Questions/Answers: (Click Here)